Sunday, August 21, 2011

Not Related to Sewing...Really?

As you may know, I love wine! Not the pricey, hoity-toidy kind either, mind you. Just good tasting wine that is at least 13%! After all. If I am wasting calories, there had better be a good tasting reason!
Anyway, I love the Cupcake Vineyards wine but have not tried their reds, mostly because I don't like room temperature wine. After hearing on Facebook (yes, I do proudly love Facebook), that Cupcake vineyards has had much success with their Red Velvet wine, I was intrigued. so when I was visiting my local Total Wine, I asked the man there if they carried it. He was not excited to sell it because it was only $8.99. "We don't sell much of it". No kidding! It is in the tippity top and you have to have THEM get it! Are you kidding?
I proudly went to the register and could not wait to get my hand on the corkscrew, once I got home...what time was it anyway? Oh what the heck....just a sip...OMGoodness! A delightfully dark chocolate, rich black cherry, raspberry tasting treat! I had great portion control at first!
Please look into this choice the next time you feel like going out on a limb! You will be "sew" glad that you did! Let me know what you think!
Shall I get some of my new wine glasses out and ready for you?
Till next time,
Alison

1 comment:

  1. You should always have your wine glasses out and ready for me. I love a good red.

    ReplyDelete

Followers