Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving?

This big moving business came from a simple purchase. My new BabyLock Enterprise Embroidery Machine. Okay, my husband said we will need to rent a truck. What? Okay. So we get "Baby" home and she and all of her boxes sit comfortably in MY living room for several days. Okay. My husband, Chris assembles Baby's stand/table and announces that Baby will NOT fit in the sewing room with all of my other "stuff". After much discussion, (actually HIS discussion) we start moving the sewing room to where the "Daughter Room" is. No biggie, right? WRONG. The COLOR IS ALL WRONG! He says we'll get around to painting later. I know what that means. WE start the process but I need to continue to produce orders. I must sew. Where are the zippers? In the old sewing room? Thread? Bias tape? I think the interfacing is still in the.......oh boy. Working like this makes me crabby. I am progressing nicely but not done. I thought that I would share some pics now. My favorite part of the new Studio, (it is called that now because I said so!) is my door. I love my Bee. She came from the Mansfield Country Store in Massachusetts last month. I had to have it. Period. Chris bought me
great tables from Home Decorators. I love them. I sit at 24 inches and the tables at 36. Perfection. More pics of those later. Maybe you can send some ideas my way? Or perhaps I can inspire you on your quest for some new space! Share with me, please! More photos coming as I get more complete. Keep stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers