Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Daughter's Idea

Well, you know it is said that we learn from our children, but..... it is TRUE! My daughter Brittany, of cricketprinting.etsy.com, has been my leader and mentor for my Etsy Shop. She created the logo, business cards, swatch cards and countless other items for my shop! One suggestion from her was to sew a clutch with some of my Silk Ribbon Embroidery on it. I have completed it and below is a picture. The combinations are endless. Fabrics like Silk Dupioni and Moire are great foundations for items of this nature. Plus, by lining them, it is a better made product! Please share your thoughts with me. This is a test item. I have many ideas ready to bust loose!
Until the next time, enjoy a very blessed Thanksgiving with the people that make you happy. Let the others fend for themselves!
And by the way, Happy 75th Birthday to the very best Mom in the world, mine!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, simply lovely! I would have SewBeeIt create a custom clutch for me if I were going to marry again! Truly, it's the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Followers