Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sharing Our Gifts

I hear people say to me and others often, "I wish I had some talent like you do." I really don't believe in that. EVERYONE has talent inside just waiting to bust out! The secret is to find it!
I believe that when we discover that hidden (or not) talent, it is best shared with others. What a warm feeling to pass along!
The reason for this entry today, is to share some beautiful pictures. Yes, I can say "beautiful"  because I did not take them! My family knows that I cannot take a good picture. Not at all. Anyway, to the whole reason for this....
My sister, Amanda, of a-prata-design.blogspot.com, called me to ask her out with a very special Christmas gift. Our niece, Felicia, is one fabulous cupcake baker. She loves baking and is very good at it! Amanda wanted to give Felicia a special apron.. I was most happy to oblige. Time was of the essence so at JoAnn's fabrics they carry ready to wear aprons for both adults & children alike. That way I could spend my time embroidering and shipping quickly so that the gift would be there in time for Christmas!
Here is the finished product. I was thrilled to share what I could do both for my sister & niece!


What do you think?
Until next time,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers