Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fun in the Studio!

You know how much I love to work in the Studio. Well, I was caught up with business and wanted to create a bit of Turkey Time embroidery for my granddaughter, Hadley.
So I went to Jacki of a fabulous place called Embroitique! She offers some of the most unique item for us embroiderers! I was having some technical issues, ( no remarks please, I am improving!) and Jacki was there to ensure that I could download this design and prepare Hadley's new top. 
I have added a couple of pictures to show you. Now I am always in a hurry to complete ANYTHING! This was not different. I did a test sew out, which my friend, Susan, always suggests is the best idea. Of course she was right. The end result is great and I know Hadley will wear it proudly because her "Mon Mere" made it!
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am so thankful for many things. A day does not pass where I do not count my blessings!
Alison 


I am NOT a good photographer, but you get the idea!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Wish I was sewing in your studio with you! Yes, better safe than sorry... sort of like measure twice, cut once... Either way, the shirt is nearly as cute as Hadley. Gobble gobble!

    ReplyDelete

Followers