Saturday, September 3, 2011

What a Wonderful Surprise!

Well, my husband and I were leaving Florida AND Hurricane Irene behind. Sounds like a plan, don't you think? Well, well, well. Not quite. Irene followed us to Massachusetts & Rhode Island for our vacation. How funny is that?
With being preoccupied, I was thrilled to find out that some of my favorite items from my Etsy shop had been included in some very lovely Treasuries. This is where Curators create a collection of some of their favorite things based on a theme. It was a fabulous discovery and distraction for me!
I would love to share these with you...

And then we cannot forget the Men in our lives.....

I am thrilled to have been included in each of these Treasuries. Please visit the special Etsy shops that are featured in each of these Treasuries.
Have a terrific Labor Day Weekend!
Till next time,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers