Saturday, July 23, 2011

Introducing....Betsy!

To most, this would not be a big deal. But then again, I am not most. I am Me, Queen Bee, of Sew Bee It!
Anyhow, the day came to purchase a new dress form as my beloved "Bertha" had passed. There she was, lonely and upside down in the trash barrel waiting for the hunky men from Solar Sanitation to haul her away to our landfill. She had provided me with 20 years of good service. She was bought at J.C. Penney in Westerly, RI for a whopping $10. In fact, my Mom insisted that I buy 2 dress forms at that price! I only hung on to Bertha for the next decades.
Whew! Finished with that trip down Memory Lane!
Now I was ready for my new gal, Betsy! My daughter, Brittany, suggested that I buy one of "color." Now don't go getting all uptight. Brittany figured that the most of my photographing, (as bad as it may be) is with garments for Brides. A black form would show my items more beautifully. That kid is right about so damn much. Makes a Momma proud, don't you think?
Well here she is, modeling a new Smashing Silver "Scarlet" Bolero! What do you think?
I must give credit to Store Supply for their incredible customer service!
Keep stitching!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers