Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bride Alert!






Hello Friends!
Well, I have been busy with some new additions to my Etsy shop! Certainly, there were many girls that became engaged over the holiday season. I remember that oh so special feeling! I wanted to scream from the roof tops that I was getting married! It is such a special time.As girls, we dream about that day and replay it over and over as to not miss one itsy bitsy detail. I thought that perhaps one way to tell the world about the upcoming special event, was to sport one of these new tees or tote bag. I really love the tote bag because of the "sparkly" ring that can be done in "gold", "silver" or any other possible color! The same can be done with the tees. The embroidery can be right in line with the Bride's colors for the wedding. This is the kind of think I love the most about what I do....so personal and unique!
I love following the Style Me Pretty blog as she is right on top of the latest of trends.
Isn't it great to think Spring & Summer and even Fall for weddings as some of you watch the snow pile up outside? Time to go sip some steaming hot coffee for a pick-me-up, even though it is 70 degrees here in Florida!
Until we meet again,
Alison

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Send some of those brides my way! The new stuff looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers